Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from March, 2020

Ride 8 - Vagamon

And 2017 came to a wrap and for the first 3 months of 2018, there wasn’t much we can plan. Thankfully, before the rider in us turned rusty, the team planned on a ride to Vagamon. After the BOBMC ride, this was easily our longest and this time, a few of the fellow riders also had their partners accompanying them. Interestingly, this was also my first ride to Kerala. Things couldn’t have gotten better for this ride. Itinerary Unlike what we usually do, Vagamon isn’t one of those destinations we wanted to cover in one go. We knew about the scenic routes we’ll be taking and the bends that the roads have in store for us. We decided to play it safe by stopping for a night at Trichy before starting to Vagamon the next day. Thanks to the confidence all the previous rides have given us, instead of choosing places such as Maduravoyal flyover as before, we decided Trichy itself to be the meetup point. As someone who had to work the evening before, I completed work around 8 pm and started to Trich